Go to the AWMA.com Homepage | Help Center | Shipping Bo Staffs
Shipping Bo Staffs
Why does it cost so much to ship a Bo Staff?
UPS charges the standard shipping charge, which can vary depending on your location but adds additional charges.
Bo Staff's that measure 60" or 5 ft. and over are considered an oversize item. UPS charges an additional $8.75 for the oversize box the Bo Staff is shipped in. This fee is for one box. ***Please note, one box can hold up to 10 Bo Staffs depending on the Bo Staff*** if you order one Bo Staff or eight of them; you will ONLY pay the additional $8.75 once for the one box for the oversize charge.
If it is getting delivered to a residential address, UPS adds an additional $2.85 per box to the standard shipping cost.Is your location in a rural area?
UPS also adds on an additional shipping charge if they have to deliver a package to a rural area. You can contact your local UPS to find out if they consider your location rural or not.What exactly did I get charged for my 60" Bo Staff order that was sent to my home in a rural area?
UPS charged the standard freight cost, plus added $8.75 for the oversize box and then $2.85 because it was going to a residential address and finally added another charge because it was a rural area. Rural area charges vary depending on the UPS location.How can I save cost on shipping when I order Bo Staffs?
To save money on shipping when you order Bo Staffs here are some suggestions:
- First, see if you may need more than one Bo Staff. If you order more than one but not over ten (for example a quantity of eight) it will break down to about $1.10 extra for each Bo Staff in that one box opposed to $8.75 if you only order one. Remember this is the oversize charge NOT the freight charge for the shipment.
- Second, can your order be sent to a business address? If so, you will not be charged the additional $2.85 for a residential address delivery.
- Last, contact your local UPS to find out if your address is considered a "rural" address. If your address is considered a rural location, that will be an additional charge.
- UPS Standard Freight Charge
- + $8.75 per box
- + $2.85 residential address
- + Rural location
Go to the AWMA.com Homepage
Have questions? Prefer to order by phone at 1-800-345-2962? We're here to help you!
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST
Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
Saturday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
You'll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at AWMA.com.
All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
If your not happy with your online purchase, we will be happy to accept a return within 30 days of the invoice date.
AWMA.com respects your privacy. We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone.