About This Item
Increasingly popular around the world, Krav Maga is the renowned hand-to-hand defense system designed by the Israeli military forces. Swift, powerful, and simple, it is an effective method for fending off any kind of attacker - and it is also an amazing workout.
Regardless of size, strength, and fitness level, anyone can master the essentials of Krav Maga and reap the rewards of increased safety, confidence, and conditioning. With moves you can learn in as little as five minutes or practice for long-term success, Krav Maga will show you how to:
- Protect your body's vulnerable targets.
- Use an opponent's momentum to fuel your counterattack.
- Escape all kinds of grips and holds.
- Combine punches, kicks, and other moves into a powerful conditioning workout to lose weight, increase core strength, and improve muscle tone.
- Use specially designed drills and a 12-week training program to become a kravist - a smart and prepared fighter.
Written by one of American's foremost Krav Maga experts, this exciting new guide opens the door to an empowering and important set of skills that anyone can master.
By David Kahn. Softcover. 181 pages.