About This Item
192 pages total, this book is a must-have for any student of traditional Tang Soo Do. Designed as a step-by-step instructional book, it covers all material from 10th Gup White Belt through testing to 4th Gup Green Belt. Full color pictures, spiral bound.
Sections of the book include:
- Stances (Weight distributions and hip rotation)
- Basic Hand and Arm Techniques (Strikes and Blocks)
- Leg and Foot Techniques (Basic Kicking and simple leg sweep)
- Basic Forms (Gi Cho Hyung Il Bu through Pyung Ahn Sam Dan)
- One Step Fighting 1-8 (with and without partner)
- Introduction to Self-Defense (Multiple defenses against 6 grabs)
- Breaking Basics
- Basic Front Arm Block/Counter Drills
- Operating Procedures for Traditional Tang Soo Do International
- Common mistakes
- Much, much more!