About This Item
On this DVD, the third in the series, Dr. Lee Ah Loi demonstrates Koryu Dai San, comprising 50 techniques. For reference purposes the kata has been sectioned but the practitioner should keep the flow going between the sections. It is a particularly dynamic kata and must be practiced with conviction if it is not to lose its dynamism
Since the Kata includes the use of weapons - wooden knife, sword and stick, the basic mastery of such weapons must also be practiced.
- Suwari-Waza, Tachi-Waza
- Tanto-Dori - against knife
- Tachi-Dori - against sword
- Jo-No-Bu - Jo-Dori - against stick
- Jo-No-Bu - Jo-No-Tsukai-kata - using stick
- Taichi-tai-tachi - sword against sword
- Holding knife, holding stick, holding sword
- How to go further
Demonstration and authoritative commentary by Dr. Lee, Ah Loi, 7th Dan, Black belt.