About This Item
- 100% cotton 12 oz. brushed fabric.
- Soft super feel make this top the masters choice.
- Reinforced hems and seems with double-needle cover stitching.
- Paneled shoulders for max durability with a full relaxed fit.
- Available in black or white in sizes 2-7.
Average Customer Rating:
(5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.)
1 of 1 (100%) customers would recommend this item to a friend.
Great Quality Gear.
By Nabs, Magnus from New Bern NC on 2/25/2014
Pros: Durable, nice weight
Cons: Holds heat in a bit more, but I would be hot anyway.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Describe Yourself: Everyday Martial Artist
Being new to karate I didn't realize the weight and feel of 12oz. fabric which is quite heavy, but I like it. My fellow karatikas say it feels like a sensei's uniform. It helps me achieve the audible snap the senseis like to hear when I throw punches and blocks during katas that is a lot more difficult with the really light weight gis that feel like gauze. I like the way it weighs me down while exercising and practicing katas in class as it requires more effort, so it's almost like a weighted vest. I can't see needing another one anytime soon as it's very durable, but I recommend it and would buy another.