About This Item
Add some flash to your kama demonstrations with these hand crafted kamas. Made by hand, each aluminum blade is cut using laser precision technology and hand polished to a mirror shine. Each handle is made of lightweight, individually hand cut and sanded wood and grip wrapped to help reduce slippage. The handle is then decorated in color and chrome. Perfectly balanced. Made in the USA. The best kama for on-stage tournament use, measures 14" overall length with a 7" blade.
- Made by hand using select light woods.
- Designed specifically for tournament use by Joey Greenhalgh.
- 14" handle with 7" aluminum non-sharpen oval blade.
- Gripping tape offer excellent control of the weapon.
- Holographic tape adds shine and luster for tournament use.
All weapons are for demonstration or decorative purposes only. If used for demonstration, expert care and supervision should be exercised.