ProForce® Lightning Kicks Feature:
- New contoured instep design allows for better air flow and more padding.
- 1/2" thick vinyl covered foam offers protection for sparring over the entire foot and ankle.
- Cutouts around achilles and instep provide for better dexterity and mobility.
- Bottom has two reinforced vinyl straps to keep boots secure.
- Open areas at heel, ball of foot, and toes allow for better gripping on floors.
- Fastens with elastic strap that secures with hook and loop closure.
- Available in men's sizes. Women order 1 size smaller.
- Comes in black, red, pink, and white.
- 1/2" thick sparring boots
- Vinyl covering over dense foam core
- Contoured for maximum protection and mobility
- Open bottom for better gripping on floor and mats
- Available in 4 colors
TERMS AND CONDITIONSTHE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL SALES AND USES FOR EQUIPMENT OR PRODUCTS SOLD BY AWMA (WHETHER SOLD THROUGH AWMA’S WEBSITE, CATALOG, OR OTHERWISE) (THE “PRODUCT(S)”). PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE LIMITED WARRANTIES, AND DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY AND ARBITRATION PROVISIONS. KEEPING, USING, OR ALLOWING USE OF ANY PRODUCT INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.
DUTY OF COACHES, TRAINERS, GYMS, AND OTHER PURCHASERS TO INFORM OTHERS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HIGH RISK ACTIVITY
MARTIAL ARTS WEAPONS WARNING
Sales of certain Weapons are governed by local, state, federal and/or international law. It is Your responsibility to check all applicable laws concerning the use, ownership, legal age and possession of any Weapon before purchasing. By purchasing any Weapon, You warrant that You are in compliance with all local, state, federal and/or international law, and that You are legally able to purchase, possess, and use, and AWMA is legally able to sell to You, all Weapons You purchase from AWMA's website, catalog, or other location.
The purchaser, user or participant assumes all risk of injury from any use. No Weapon shall be sold to anyone under 18 years of age without parental consent. Some Weapons may be prohibited in your area. Please check state statutes and local ordinances before ordering.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK
Purchasers, users and participants assume all risk of injury. AWMA cannot and will not be responsible for harm caused by any use or misuse (whether proper or not, authorized or not) of Products.
USE OF THE PRODUCTS
Do not use old, damaged, or modified Products of any kind.
USE OF MATS
Use of mats is at the user’s own risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All prices, specifications, and color shades are subject to change without notice.
Have questions? Prefer to order by phone at 1-800-345-2962? We're here to help you!