The Ultimate Brazilian Jiu Jitsu style Gi!
- 100% pearl weave cotton (16 oz./550 grams), light enough for competition and strong enough for everyday training.
- The pearl weave uniform is pre-shrunk. If washed correctly, this Gi will have minimal shrinking.
- A pearl weave is a strong, light, traditional weave; the jacket's rubber collar keeps the inside of the collar dry and resistant to mildew.
- Built with comfort and durability in mind, the Brazilian-fit Gi is cut with tapered sleeves and body.
- Jacket back features a two (2) seam construction for ultimate strength at all stress points.
- The jackets are not embroidered. You can add your own patches or the two free patches that come with the gi.
- Pants feature padded and reinforced knees. Adult pants have double looped drawstring waist and the kids pants feature an elastic pull string waistband for the perfect fit!
- Weights for each are 450 grams for kids gis and 550 grams for adult gis lightweight Pearl weave is highly recommended for hot weather training.
- Sizes: Kids, K00-K2 and Adults, A1-A5.
- Colors: Black, Blue or White.
- Comes with jacket, pants, two (2) free patches, belt is not included.
Sales of certain Weapons are governed by local, state, federal and/or international law. It is Your responsibility to check all applicable laws concerning the use, ownership, legal age and possession of any Weapon before purchasing. By purchasing any Weapon, You warrant that You are in compliance with all local, state, federal and/or international law, and that You are legally able to purchase, possess, and use, and AWMA is legally able to sell to You, all Weapons You purchase from AWMA's website, catalog, or other location.
The purchaser, user or participant assumes all risk of injury from any use. No Weapon shall be sold to anyone under 18 years of age without parental consent. Some Weapons may be prohibited in your area. Please check state statutes and local ordinances before ordering.
Purchasers, users and participants assume all risk of injury. AWMA cannot and will not be responsible for harm caused by any use or misuse (whether proper or not, authorized or not) of Products.
Do not use old, damaged, or modified Products of any kind.
Use of mats is at the user’s own risk.
All prices, specifications, and color shades are subject to change without notice.
Have questions? Prefer to order by phone at 1-800-345-2962? We're here to help you!