Add some flash to your kama demonstrations with these hand crafted kamas. Made by hand, each aluminum blade is cut using laser precision technology and hand polished to a mirror shine. Each handle is made of lightweight, individually hand cut and sanded wood and grip wrapped to help reduce slippage. The handle is then decorated in color and chrome. Perfectly balanced. Made in the USA. The best kama for on-stage tournament use, measures 14" overall length with a 7" blade.
- Made by hand using select light woods.
- Designed specifically for tournament use by Joey Greenhalgh.
- 14" handle with 7" aluminum non-sharpen oval blade.
- Gripping tape offers excellent control of the weapon.
- Holographic tape adds shine and luster for tournament use.
All weapons are for demonstration or decorative purposes only. If used for demonstration, expert care and supervision should be exercised.
You must be logged in to add a review. Please click here to login or create an account.
|For More Information About This Item
Contact Us by Phone
Speak with a representative at 800-345-2962.
Send your question to us.
Visit Our Store
Shop at the AWMA retail store in Philadelphia.
Every item we sell is backed by our legendary 100% satisfaction guarantee.