AWMA.com ships with UPS, US Postal Service, and FedEx. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value, and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels.
- We will ship to your home or businesses address that matches your billing address. We do not ship to your place of business, hotels, motels, or resorts.
- A signature is required for all UPS & FedEx shipments upon receipt.
- Shipments to PO Boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service.
- US Postal Service shipments cannot be tracked and have a slower rate of destination arrival.
- On orders that contain a non-regularly stocked item (usually labeled as 'Special Order' or 'Accepting Orders'), priced below $500, if you choose to have the item sent separately, it will be shipped via USPS when it arrives at AWMA.com.
- Oversized items that don't fit Parcel Services standards will be shipped via Bax Global-Schenker Logistics via Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Door service, depending on your location. The carrier will call you to inform you of your delivery method.
- For shipments to Russia, the maximum order value (including shipping charges) is 5000 Roubles per shipment. For Moscow, Nizhniy, Novgorod, Krasnodar, Stavropol, St. Petersburg, and Vladivostok the maximum order value (including shipping charges) is 50,000 Roubles per shipment.
- Some orders that contain items which we are not allowed to export will be cancelled by AWMA.com. You will receive an email notification regarding the cancellation.
- We do not ship to Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria or North Korea.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. The billing address on the order must match the billing address associated with your credit card.
Australia, Denmark and France cannot be paid with Visa and MasterCard if the total exceeds $3500. You can pay with American Express or Discover credit cards or via a wire transfer.
For orders to be paid via wire transfer, our bank information is as follows:
Some Philly Bank
123-432 11th Avenue
Philadelphia, PA USA 19110
Account #: 2523482087
ABA #: 045454522211
BIC Code: QQQAS44
Additional bank fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the customer. The AWMA.com Order number must be transmitted to us with the wire transfer in order to ensure the proper application of funds to the transaction.
Customs and Landed Costs
- International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes. AWMA.com is not responsible for, nor can offer any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
- Sales tax is applicable only for purchases made at our Philadelphia retail store or for orders shipped to a Pennsylvania address. This tax is not a VAT, and cannot be recovered by non-USA visitors when returning home.
- Returns & Replacements: If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon our receipt of the merchandise. UPS will assist you in recovering your taxes and duties for a fee. Please contact UPS directly to initiate this service.
- Privacy: As your privacy is important to us, we strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Please be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
Fraud Protection Policy
Orders are subject to AWMA.com's verification procedure. For your protection, you may be asked to verify that you are the card owner, or that the order information is legitimate. This may include a request for a copy of your credit card (front and back), which can be transmitted by fax or through our secure upload page.
Should your order require verification, you will be notified by phone or email. For this reason it is imperative that you provide us with both your current daytime and evening phone numbers.
AWMA.com reserves the right to refuse an order when the address or credit card is not verifiable.