We stand by the high quality of our products. All defective products may be returned within 30 days of invoice date for a replacement (if available) or refund.
Exchanges may be made for shipping errors by AWMA (i.e. wrong size or wrong product shipped). All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of your order's invoice date.
Web orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If your order is returned to AWMA because of refusal or undeliverability, your account will be charged the original shipping charges.
No refunds or exchanges are accepted for:
- Used merchandise
- Uniforms/apparel that have been washed or worn
- Screen printed or embroidered merchandise
- Clearance items
To Return or exchange a product:
- All items must include original packaging
- Product must be securely packed
- Include your AWMA receipt within the package
- Ship your return to the address below prepaid
It is best to use a carrier that can provide tracking details. You might consider insuring the return package/product, as well.
You may return the items to the address below:
- AWMA, Inc.
- Attn.: Return Dept.
- 9400 Ashton Rd.
- Philadelphia, PA 19114-3418
For larger items or defective items (or if you have any questions about this process), please call 1-800-345-2962 to speak to a customer service representative. You can also visit our Contact Page to reach us via email.
**All Showroom Returns must be credited to Account**